One of the most famous golf course in Pakse. Exploiting the natural geographic of the hillside landscape to offer an inevitably challenging golf experience. Bermuda Fairway Grass brings sophisticated environment throughout the whole 18 holes. Golfers will enjoy the scenery of the Khong River and Phu Marong.
- Play golf 18 hole at Pakse Golf Course
- Play golf 18 hole at Phubachiang Golf Course
- Round Trips Ticket VTE-PKZ-VTE
- Green Fees
- Transfer to and from Town to Golf Course
- Airport Transfers
- 2 Nights accommodations at your selected Hotel
For Golf only
Tailored trousers, tailored shorts with golf socks.
Shirt with collar and tucked in.
Golf shorts and skirts of an appropriate length.
Golf shoes with non-metal spikes.
Socks must be worn with all shoes in the clubhouse.
Denim jeans, track suits, football or rugby jumpers, sweat shirts.
Trousers tucked into socks, running shoes and baseball boots.
Cargo trousers and shorts, draw string trousers and shorts, clothing bearing writing and advertising material other than small badges or logos.
Thing You Should Bring
- Golf equipment
Term and Condition
- Golf carts and caddies are compulsory subject to availability. In the event that golf carts are not available, trolley’s will be provided at the cost as per attached rates form.
- No food and drinks to be brought in from the outside.
- Golfers are strictly observe the rules of the golf course and all information and cart signs to be adhered to all the times. Failing to do so could result in the clients being asked to leave the course.
- No golfer, follower, guest, under aged (under 18) child or unauthorized person allowed to drive golf cart.
- Non golfers wishing to accompany golfers are not allowed to enter the green and tee-off area.
- Cancellations to be made 4 days prior to booking date. Failure to do so will result in loss of deposit.
- No shows will result in loss of deposit.