You will visit Ban Blacksmith, a village where the locals made agriculture tools for a living. After that, you will visit the CPC factory and coffee plantation to learn about coffee processing. Tad Hang and Tad Lo waterfall are some of the spectacular nature sites in Bolaven Plateau which you will visit. After dinner, you will spend a night at the Tad Lo Village.
You will get to understand more about local culture at Bane Kokphung Tai, followed by a lunch at the Tad Yuang Waterfall. Amazed by the coffee processing and haven't had enough of the coffee & tea plantation? We will visit Ms. South's Tea Shop! Other than seeing the coffee & tea plantation, you will also see some of the spices grown by them. Next up, you will visit a twin waterfall, Tad Fane Waterfall. At 400 feet tall, it comprises of 2 watercourses that come together before flowing from crest to the pool. End off your memorable trip with a swim in the Tad Etu Waterfall.
- Meals (1 breakfast and 2 lunch)
- Air-conditioned minivan with fuel & professional local driver
- Tour with local English or French speaking guide for 2 days
- 2 small bottle of water per day and per person
- Government tax & service fee
- Accommodation in shared double/twin room
- All entrance fees as per program
- Coffee tasting at CPC shop and Katu village
- 1 night at Tad Lodge (standard room double or twin room).
Comfortable clothes and shoes
Thing You Should Bring
- Clothes for changing
- Swimming attire (if you want to swim in the waterfall)
- Insect repellent
Thing You Should Know
The following is not included:
- International or domestic airfare (can be quoted separately, if requested)
- Laos visa fees
- Optional visits
- Personal travel insurance
- Personal expenses: drinks, souvenirs, laundry, gratuities & tips
- Meals and services other than mentioned in the program
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels
- Standard Single: 40$ in high season and 33$ in low season
- Surcharges for Pimai Lao (New Year)
- Surcharges for other language guides - Italian guide (80$/day)
Term and Condition
Booking and Payment
- Full payment is due 30 days prior to travel.
- Names as per passport, passport numbers and nationality are required at time of booking.
- Between 14 days and 7 days prior to arrival: 50% of package price will be charged.
- Between 6 days and 1 day prior to arrival: 75% of package price will be charged.
- No-show on the tour day: 100% of the packaged price will be charged.