Mostly known its coffee plantations and as an important agricultural area as well as the villages of the ethnic minorities, Bolaven Plateau is a home to countless waterfalls. The lush vegetation that surrounds the waterfalls makes them popular destination famous for its great scenery, and unexplored corners.
- With English or French speaking guide
- Air-conditioned car
- Local guide at Katu village & coffee tasting in Katu village
- 1 bottled water per person
- Government tax & service fee
Comfortable clothes and shoes
Thing You Should Bring
- Insect repellent
Thing You Should Know
The following is excluded:
- International or domestic airfare (can be quoted separately, if requested)
- Laos visa fees
- Optional visits & personal travel insurance
- Personal expenses: drinks, souvenirs, laundry, gratuities and etc.
- Meals and services other than mentioned in the program
- Surcharges for Pimai Lao (New Year)
- Italian speaking guide (80$/day)
Term and Condition
Booking and Payment
- Full payment is due 30 days prior to travel.
- Names as per passport, passport numbers and nationality are required at time of booking.
- Between 14 days and 7 days prior to arrival: 50% of package price will be charged.
- Between 6 days and 1 day prior to arrival: 75% of package price will be charged.
- No-show on the tour day: 100% of the packaged price will be charged.