Departing from Pak Ou pier, located in front of the Belle Rive Hotel, you will enjoy the beautiful mountainous view on your way to Xang Hai Village. You will get to witness the production process of local rice wine. After that, you will visit Pak Ou Cave where over 4,000 Buddha statues are located. This cruise trip will end off with a traditional Lao lunch on board.
- Entrance fee
- Lunch provided
- Drinking water, coffee and tea
- French & English speaking guide
- Comfortable clothes and shoes.
Thing You Should Know
- Cucumber soup stuffed pork
- River weed & Luangprabang pork sausage
- Traditional Mekong river fish mousse in banana leaf Fried eggplant mixed vegetables in oyster sauce
- Mekong river fish salad with herbs
- Fried chicken in herbs ( Pan Dan leaf )
- Steam rice and sticky rice
- Assorted fresh sliced seasonal fruits
- Lao coffee and local green tea
Term and Condition
- Please arrive at the pier on time. No refund will be given for failure to board the boat due to late arrival.
- Every booking that is cancelled in less than 24 hours before departure is subject to 50% charges.
- No show will result in 100% charge of the price.