Departing from Pak Ou pier, located in front of the Belle Rive Hotel, you will embark on an amazing cruising experience. Sunset cruise is one of the 'must-do' activities in Luang Prabang. Watch the sunset on Asia's longest river, the Mekong River, surrounded with magnificent mountainous landscape. Followed by that, we will appreciate the traditional Lao dance which will enable you to understand the various ethnic groups in Laos.
- French & English speaking guide
- Traditional dance show
- Comfortable clothes and shoes.
Thing You Should Know
- Greeting Dance
- Francipanie Dance
- 3 Groups Ethnie Dance
- Hmong Dance
- Apsara (Nang Keo) Dance
Term and Condition
- Please arrive at the pier on time. No refund will be given for failure to board the boat due to late arrival.
- Every booking that is cancelled in less than 24 hours before departure is subject to 50% charges.
- No show will result in 100% charge of the price.
- Please be at the hotel lobby at least 10 minutes before the scheduled pick up. As this is a join in tour, please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route
- Additional surcharge will apply if hotel is outside of Luang Prabang city, to be paid directly to the operator. Operator will reconfirm the surcharge amount in advance