The tour begins at 9am when you will be picked up from your hotel. We then travel for about twenty minutes north of Vang Vieng.
After crossing the Nam Song river, we will visit the Elephant Cave to learn about the history and spirit, then take a walk past the rice fields to the zipline park. You will now have an "Introduction to Ziplining" from our experienced guides. We will walk across the long sling bridge and up to the treehouse where the zipline begins. From there you will be able to see fantastic views of Vang Vieng. The zipline adventure consists of long and short ziplines, bridges, a cliff walk and lastly you can do the Super Man and fly down to the front of Tham Nam (Water cave). Here you can swim in the clear, cool water and then tube inside the cave itself. Head lamps will be provided so you can see the beautiful cave as you float through the tunnels, after it is time for lunch with fried rice, BBQ, bread and fruit.
Once we are finished, we will continue by elephant ride 1 Km on the farming road to the Blue Lagoon 4 where you can swim, jump and zipline into the cool fresh water. Afterwards we will walk to the Nam Song river where we will start kayaking 10 Km back to Vang Vieng finished around 4pm.
- Make a stop at Tham Xang Cave, famous for its highly-revered elephant head made of stalagmite
- Zip-line over the green forest of Vang Vieng and the stream underneath
- Experience tubing through Tham Nam cave and marvel at the numerous stalactites inside the cave
- Relaxing swim in the cool waters of the Blue Lagoon 4
- Kayak along the Nam Song River and admire the beautiful karst rock formations
- Drink water
- All activity equipment
- English speaking guide
- Clothes to get wet
- Comfortable shoes
Thing You Should Bring
- Swimming attire (if you want to swim in the Blue Lagoon1)