- Arrive via our comfortable air-conditioned minibus at the Garden of Chateau Orientale & get an introduction to the elephants' facts & behavior while enjoying coffee or tea.
- Meet our elephants on the Nam Khan river bank and take your time to play or take pictures with them.
- Choose and get a briefing on your selected E-Mountain bike.
- Cross the Nam Khan River via boat transfer.
- Leave for a stunning tour with your E-bike heading to the Nam Pa river.
- Enjoy lunch on the river bank of the Nam Pa river.
- Leave in the direction of the Mekong river by riding down the Nam Suang river.
- Coffee break in a Mekong view river restaurant.
- Heading to the Chateau Orientale Resort.
- Pass rice fields and streams on your last off road stretch back to the Chateau Orientale Resort.
- Our air-conditioned minibus will bring you back to town.
- Round trip transfer in aircon minibus
- Coffee/Tea/Drinking Water
- English speaking tour guide
- Approx 30 min elephant encounter
- Briefing lessons of E-Mountain biking
- Lunch on the river bank
- Approx 3-4 hrs in total biking on roads
- Approx 2 hours biking off-road
- Sports wear
- Covered shoes
Thing You Should Bring
- Insect repellent
Thing You Should Know
The Expedition Tours are guided by English speaking local guides. If required, other language speaking guides can be provided with a surcharge. Due to seasonal conditions, or unforeseeable reasons, changes in the programs may be necessary.
E-Bike Fitness, Difficulty & Adventure Barometer
- Trail condition: 60% paved road, 30% dirt road, 10% rice fields
- Pushing Times: Not immediately, depend on skill/handling conditions
- River/ Stream Crossings: 2 times by boat
- Between 25 to 20 days prior to the start date: 50% of the price
- Between 14 to 7 days prior to the start date: 75% of the price
- Less than 7 days prior to the start date: 90% of the price
- No show/cancellation on tour date: 100% of the price