Pha Tad Ke is introducing a full-day Introduction to Permaculture workshop which will instruct participants in the fundamentals of permaculture design and practice. The history, principles, and benefits of Permaculture design will be covered through direct instruction and hands on practice in PTK’s Permaculture Demonstration Farm. The workshops will equip participants with the necessary knowledge and skills to apply permaculture design principles in their own gardens, homes, and communities. While the workshop will be geared toward beginners, all are welcome to participate.
Learn about the fundamentals of permaculture design and principles at PTK’s Permaculture Demonstration Farm. The workshops will be conducted under the professional guidance of PTK staff. Boat departure from our in-town reception at 9am. After the workshop take the last boat departing at 17:30pm. Boat transport to and from Pha Tad Ke, a tea break, a set lunch, and training materials are all included.
- Mekong boat trip to and from Pha Tad Ke Botanical Gardens
- Entrance fee
- Permaculture instructor as a teacher and guide
- Activities as specified in the itinerary
- Set lunch and drinking water
Comfortable clothes and shoes
Thing You Should Bring
- Drinking water
- Insect repellent
Thing You Should Know
It is a not-for-profit organisation. All ticket proceeds go to the development of our garden, research and education.
- The garden is closed every wednesday.
- No tour guide for this tour.
- Children under 12 years old are free.
- No insurance.
- Please be at the hotel lobby at least 10 minutes before the scheduled pick up. As this is a join in tour, please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route
- Additional surcharge will apply if hotel is outside of Luang Prabang city, to be paid directly to the operator. Operator will reconfirm the surcharge amount in advance