In the morning, we will visit Kuang Si waterfall. You will have time to explore the three layered Kuang Si waterfall. Walk the traits of the nature reserve, swim in the refreshing turquoise water pools and visit the bear rescue center.
We will leave for Manifa Elephant Camp. On the way, we have a short stop at a small Hmong village to see their lifestyle. Arriving at the elephant camp, we will enjoy a full buffet style lunch at the restaurant, overlooking the Mekong river.
After lunch break, our guide and mahout will introduce you the elephants. You will quickly build a friendship with the giant by interacting with them at the Mekong riverside and feeding them snacks. We then start trekking the stunning Lao jungle with elephants.
After a 2 hour elephant experience, we will drive back to Luang Prabang. On the way, we will stop at a local village, Ban Xang Hai, also known as whisky village.
- Round trip transfer
- English speaking guide
- Basic Mahout training
- Elephant bathing
- Free sugar cane/banana to feed the elephants
- Buffet lunch style/vegetarian option
- Drinking water
- Tea & coffee
- Clothes which you don't mind getting wet
- Comfortable shoes
Thing You Should Bring
- Insect repellent
Thing You Should Know
Children require mandatory parental or guardian supervision throughout the program.
- Please be at the hotel lobby at least 10 minutes before the scheduled pick up. As this is a join in tour, please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route
- Additional surcharge will apply if hotel is outside of Luang Prabang city, to be paid directly to the operator. Operator will reconfirm the surcharge amount in advance