Held inside a local temple, this experience gives you the opportunity to learn and practise the same meditation techniques taught inside the temple and will give you a better understanding of the importance of meditation in Buddhism.
Discover Laos’ spiritual heritage and Buddhist traditions during a guided temple tour. Accompanied by a former Buddhist Novice or Monk, visit a local temple, learn more about Buddhism, and hear first-hand about the daily life of a Monk.
- Guided walking tour of a local Buddhist temple
- Learn about Buddhist practices from a former monk
- Meditation in the peaceful temple
Wear clothes that cover your legs and shoulders, and comfortable shoes.
Thing You Should Bring
Thing You Should Know
All customers, male & female, must be dressed appropriately to enter the temple, (shoulders and knees covered). Customers dressed inappropriately will be denied entry to the temple and will still be charged.
- The Guided Meditation Experience is not recommended for those with existing knee issues or children under 13, unless highly supervised by a parent.
- Please arrive at the starting point (outside Wat Pa Phai) at least 5 minutes before the tour starts.
Term and Condition
- 0-4 years old: Free
- 5-12 years old: 50% discount
- 13 years old and above: Same fare as adult
- Cancellation fee of 100% is charged if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before the beginning of the tour
- Cancellation fee of 50% is charged if booking is cancelled 25-48 hours before the beginning of the tour
If you have questions or encounter problems with the tour, please contact WhatsApp/Tel: +856 20 59 533 720