A trained guide will be ready to show you around the Dairy and answer any questions
Cuddle up to our beautiful buffalos at 450 kilos or feed Ferdinand, the friendly buffalo at just 750 Kilos! They love to eat, not only grass but bananas as well!
After eating, our buffalo’s next favourite activity is having a bath. You’ll get to wash them and give them a scrub. It’s like a “day spa” for buffalo!
Hands on milking demonstration! Learn how to milk a buffalo and why buffalo milk is so good for you.
The Buffalo may be the stars of the show but our playful pigs, cheeky chickens and rollicking rabbits are also plenty of fun for the young and young at heart!
Nobody can resist a giggle when bottle feeding our very cute calves!
Relax in the café and enjoy the home-made ‘cake of the day’ served with delicious ice cream and tea or locally grown coffee
- Entrance Fee
- Spa for Buffalo
- Vegetable for Buffalo
- The home-made ‘Cake of the day’
- Delicious ice cream
- Tea or locally grown coffee
Comfortable clothes and shoes.
Thing You Should Bring
- Hat / Cap
Thing You Should Know
- Get to know the nonprofit organization and the amazing things they have done for the community.
- Transfer Service and Kuang Si Waterfall (No Guide) Add On Available.
Term and Condition
Child Entry Policy
- Children under 3 years old free
- Children between 3 and 12 entry for 50%
- If pick up is included, please be at the hotel lobby at least 10 minutes before the scheduled pick up. As this is a join in tour, please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route
- Additional surcharge will apply if hotel is outside of Luang Prabang city, to be paid directly to the operator. Operator will reconfirm the surcharge amount in advance