The boat leaves the CALAO boat pier at 8:30 am to reach the Pottery Village (Pottery House). A rewarding visit will be managed by a village’s guide for one hour and half. Then, after a short demonstration, guests will be able to make their own pottery according to specific a model or not. Thereafter, they will have the choice between bringing the model selected or their artwork 5 days later after baking (delivered at Chitdara 2 Guesthouse). Lunch will be served on board on the way back. The boat will slowly take the south direction before reaching back the Calao pier one hour later. Arrival in Luang Prabang (CALAO boat pier) around 12:45 pm. A drop-off service is offer right after the tour (downtown of Luang Prabang).
comfortable clothes and shoes
Thing You Should Bring
- All your belongings
Thing You Should Know
• Personal insurance.
• Beverages (can be buy at the bar’s board), personal expenses, and tips.
• Other expenses not mentioned above.
Term and Condition
- Between 30 and 20 days prior to departure: 50% of the price
- Between 20 and 10 days prior to departure: 70% of the price
- Less than 10 days prior to departure: 100% of the price
Term and Conditon
- For some reasons, the boat may arrive later than usual. The company will not provide any kind of vehicles.
- In case of Force majeure, the company will not be responsible for the providing services exclusive of our terms.
- The insurance company shall be liable to insure for a maximum of 2000 USD/passenger for joining cruise. Coverage excludes: loss of cash, precious metal and stones, valuables or objects of a rare precious nature, belongings to persons.
- Rates are inclusive of local taxes and service charges.
• The departure is scheduled at 8:30 am.
• The pick-up tour is ensured* between 8:00 am and 8:30 am (downtown of Luang Prabang). Hence, we ask to be ready at 8:00 am.
• Guests which desire to reach the pier by themselves must be on site at 8:15 am.
• Lunch on board*, water, coffee, tea and fruits are included.
• From October to February, it can get cold during the tour. We advise to bring a jacket.
• It is possible to leave luggage and suitcase on the boat during the visit.
• In case of food restriction, allergy… we can adapt the dishes on board.
• If guests desire to bring their pottery, they could pick them up 5 days later at Chitdara 2 guesthouse.
• Departure guaranteed for a minimum of 8 passengers. Please check availability with us before.
• For safety reasons and according to the weather conditions, the program may change without prior notice.