Looking for a different way to see Laos? Join us for our 3-hour horse riding experience, where we’ll introduce you to our Hmong horses on a guided tour of our stables. True to its name, this excursion also includes a 1-hour horse ride through the Lao landscape, where you’ll see traditional villages and scenic forests.
OUTDOOR PLAYGROUND AREAS
Outdoor activities to satisfy the desire for adventure. At Namkhan Project we offer a multitude of outdoor activities to share with family, friends and adventure in the Laotian countryside. All activities is set up in a traditional environment with a view of the Namkhan River.
Opening hours : from 8:00am to 20:00pm.
- Take a guided tour of our stables and meet our Hmong horses
- Get familiar with our ponies by helping groom them before our departure
- Embark on a 1-hour horse ride through the countryside and see Donkeo, a traditional Lao village
- Spend time enjoying the NamKhan facilities after your experience ends
- Homemade welcome drink
- Tour of the stables
- Horse riding (1 hour)
- Free time at our facilities
- Outdoor Playground Areas
Comfortable clothes and shoes
Thing You Should Bring
- Hat / Cap
Thing You Should Know
CHILDREN STAY POLICY
Guests with children are most welcome at the Namkhan Project.
- Children aged from 0-3 years may enjoy activities free of charge
- Children under 12 years old receive a 25% discount on package activities
Please note that we are not responsible for the children. Parents are responsible for their well-being. We do not advise children of 3 or under to try tubing, crossbow shooting, or yoga and meditation activities unless parents are used to practising this kind of activities with them.
The Namkhan Project will not make refunds if children are unable to complete the activity book due to age or ability. Unaccompanied minors must be 16 years of age or older and have written consent from parents or guardians to participate
Term and Condition
All services must be booked at least 24 hours before the departure date with details of guests, activities, time, and the number of participants. Additional packages, activities, or extras taken on-site will be charged at walk-in prices.
Any booking cancellation must be notified in writing. Prior to the scheduled tour date: refund
- 14 days: 100%
- 7-3 days: 50%
- 3 days or no show: no refund