You'll travel by truck, going north of Vang Vieng about 10km where your experienced guide will give you some basic instructions and program of your day. We'll take the kayak down Nam Song river. You can watch the sunset behind the mountains. Along the way, we'll have the opportunity to stop at one or a number of riverfront bars which will give you the chance to relax and enjoy the views. After that, we'll take the tube all the way to the cave and then we will go inside the cave and out in a different way by passing under the mountain to the river. After that, we continue to take the tube down the river until you reach Vang Vieng.
*You can choose the distance of kayak.
- English speaking guide
- Lunch (depends on the activities chosen)
- Clothes which you don't mind getting wet
- Covered shoes
Thing You Should Bring
- Dry bag
- Insect repellent
Thing You Should Know
- Prices vary for different kayaking distance.
- All our tours come with a money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the tour in any way. We listen to our customers’ feedback and always trying to improve our service.
Term and Condition
- We aren’t responsible for your personal belongings.
- All our guides have received guiding and rescue training. You will be in good hands with us! We take care to ensure your safety and well-being. However, we aren’t liable for any cost incurred in cases of accident. You should have your own accident and medical insurance. People with medical problems should notify us before taking any of our tours. At this time, we don’t have a proper system of accident insurance in Laos. Therefore, we ask you to purchase the international travel accident in your country. If you use our partner (based in Thailand) to arrange your travel in Southeast Asia countries, they should be able to purchase accident insurance covering the whole of Southeast Asia.