Trip commences from Jewel Travel Laos office or your hotel. We will drive to the south of Luang Prabang for 30 minutes to a village and cross to elephant camp. When you arrive, your guide will brief you about the elephant. Then take the elephant to trek through teak tree and through Khan river and bath the elephant. Before you start to kayak, your guide will give you some of the basic paddle and safety talk. Start practicing to paddle downstream and spend the time exploring the beautiful waterfall and swim in the natural pool. We will have lunch at the waterfall. After that, we will paddle back to Luang Prabang. On the way, you will experience more of the locals' life: their living by agriculture. See how they grow vegetables which are sold at the local market in town. The trip will be finished around 4.30pm to 5pm at Hathien Village. We will transfer you back to the town.
*Approximately: 1 hour elephant/3 hours kayaking
- English speaking guide
- Clothes which you don't mind getting wet
- Covered shoes
Thing You Should Bring
- Clothes/shoes to get wet
- Mosquito repellent
- Sarong for bathing
Thing You Should Know
Optional: Additional $10 for elephant bathing.
- In case of illness or any condition resulting to the cancellation of the trip, please inform us 2 days before the trip.
- Less than 2 days will result in 20% charge.
- Last minute (less than a day): full charge.
- Cancelling the trip without any valid reason or ending the trip earlier at your call will result in no refund.
Term and Condition
In case of an emergency, the participants acknowledge that during the course of such trips, certain risks and dangers exist which included, but not limited to hazards on a moto biking, cycling, trekking, kayaking, camping, elephant riding, and others. It may involve an accident or illness in remote places that are without medical facilities of any kind. The clients had agreed to assume all risks associated with the trip and agree that no liability will be attached to the company or its outfitters of tour group in respected to death, personal injury, illness and possible delays caused by conditions due to natural forces for any unforeseen condition out of the tour company control. There is no liabilities for loss or damage to your own property, valuables or any gears of the participants used during the course of the entire trip. That would be without any company’s responsibility.
- Please be at the hotel lobby at least 10 minutes before the scheduled pick up. As this is a join in tour, please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route
- Additional surcharge will apply if hotel is outside of Luang Prabang city, to be paid directly to the operator. Operator will reconfirm the surcharge amount in advance