Depart from the office or hotel at 8.30am. Drive 40 minutes northwards to Hardmard village. Then we will start kayaking downstream Nam Ou River for about 1 hour. Along the river, you can see a wonderful nature built cliff called Pha Aeng. When we reach a Buddha Cave, you have about 30 minutes to take photos of the cave. The second course of the kayak is on the Mekong. It takes half hour to arrive at our elephant camp where we will enjoy lunch.
After lunch, we will ride the elephant for about 1 hour. While riding the elephant, we will see wonderful scenery of forests along the left bank of the Mekong. The opposite bank of the Mekong is also beautiful.
After that, we will continue our trip by minivan to Whisky village, Ban Xanghai, a village which is well-known for its strong whisky called Lao Lao. After visiting the village, we will take you to the Kuang Si Waterfall. You have 2 hours to enjoy swimming, watching bears and relax by lying under the big trees. On the way back, the minivan will make a short stop at a Hmong village to let you understand about the lifestyle of Hmong.
- English speaking guide
- Buffet lunch
- 5% tax for local development
- Drinking water
- Clothes which you don't mind getting wet
- Covered shoes
Thing You Should Bring
- Insect repellent
- Rain coat (during rainy season)
Thing You Should Know
- Children require mandatory parental or guardian supervision throughout the program.
- 2 hour kayaking, 30 minutes Pak Ou Caves, 1 hour elephant riding and 2 hours waterfall
- Please be at the hotel lobby at least 10 minutes before the scheduled pick up. As this is a join in tour, please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route
- Additional surcharge will apply if hotel is outside of Luang Prabang city, to be paid directly to the operator. Operator will reconfirm the surcharge amount in advance