When you visit Luang Prabang, you cannot missing giving alms one morning. Do you want to learn how to prepare some tranditional offerings? If yes, learn how to make some Luangprabang sweets traditionally given to the monks with us.
- Learn how to make Luangprabang dessert using a base of sticky rice and coconut that is wrapped in banana leaf.
- Our local teachers will show you how to create these delicacies scraping and squezzing coconut meat by hand, mixing the ingedients, and wrapping the sweets in banana leaves
- You will take home the sweets you made to taste and to give out in the morning almsgiving
- The class includes refreshments and free entrance to visit our historic house meseum
- Welcome drink/drinking water
- Free entrance to the museum
- Comfortable clothes and shoes.
Thing You Should Know
This workshop runs daily from 9am to 5pm.
- Children under 2 years old is free of charge.
- Children between 2-12 years old charge 50%.
- Children above 12 years old charge 100%.
Term and Condition
- Cancellation before 24 hours of the booking will be charged 50%.
- Cancellation within 24 hours or on the same day will be charged 100%.
- No-show (Cancellations without prior notice) is always charged 100%.