Landscaped pathways and meandering streams. Ponds, paddy fields and shimmering pools. The setting is idyllic. The architecture, a contemporary nod to traditional Lao terraced housing. In the midst of all the greenery, semi-detached villas all turn to face the misty mountains.
The first Pullman to arrive in Laos looks more like a peaceful village than a 5-star international resort, when in fact it boasts the largest conference centre in Luang Prabang. With two bars and a restaurant, an exclusive private lounge, three pools, a fitness centre and luxury spa, it is a destination in and of itself.
- Quiet, safe and no pollution. 40km-50km/hr top speed.
- Best way to save your money for visiting around Authenti-city by E-scooter
- 2 nights accommodation at Room Types selected
- Daily breakfast
- Round trip airport transfer
- One day with Escooter (8 hours)
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
Thing You Should Bring
- Hat / Cap