At 8:45am, we will pick you up from your hotel. We will go to the dock in the town where your guide will give some basic instructions of the safety and technical tips on paddling. Paddle downwards on the Mekong from the town to the south via Ban Chan village (the pottery making village) and a short walk through the village. Then continue paddling along the Mekong river, passing the Gecko wall and if time permits, we can stop over the villages and rest along the riverside. The kayak will end at Ban Ou village where your driver waits to transfer you by Tuk Tuk, a 5 km drive to Kuang Si Waterfall. We will have lunch before heading to visit the bear rescue center and the pool site to enjoy and relax. You can also swim in the waterfall. We will return back to town by late afternoon time.
*Approximately: 3-4 hours kayaking /1 hour villages visiting
- English speaking guide
- Clothes which you don't mind getting wet
- Comfortable shoes
Thing You Should Bring
- Swim suit
- Clothes/shoes to get wet
- Mosquito repellent
- Sarong for bathing
Thing You Should Know
- In case of illness or any condition resulting to the cancellation of the trip, please inform us 2 days before the trip.
- Less than 2 days will result in 20% charge.
- Last minute (less than a day): full charge.
- Cancelling the trip without any valid reason or ending the trip earlier at your call will result in no refund.
Term and Condition
In case of an emergency, the participants acknowledge that during the course of such trips, certain risks and dangers exist which included, but not limited to hazards on a moto biking, cycling, trekking, kayaking, camping, elephant riding, and others. It may involve an accident or illness in remote places that are without medical facilities of any kind. The clients had agreed to assume all risks associated with the trip and agree that no liability will be attached to the company or its outfitters of tour group in respected to death, personal injury, illness and possible delays caused by conditions due to natural forces for any unforeseen condition out of the tour company control. There is no liabilities for loss or damage to your own property, valuables or any gears of the participants used during the course of the entire trip. That would be without any company’s responsibility.
- Please be at the hotel lobby at least 10 minutes before the scheduled pick up. As this is a join in tour, please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route
- Additional surcharge will apply if hotel is outside of Luang Prabang city, to be paid directly to the operator. Operator will reconfirm the surcharge amount in advance