In the Kitchen with Chef Linda
As I’m in love with the lao cuisine since I’m a child, I've always wanted to share it as much as I can. That’s the reason why I decided to open cooking classes for foreigners visiting Luang Prabang.
My family cooking school was established in 2001 and I opened my own one, Bamboo tree school, in 2014 to make tourists discover how local ingredients are prepared & cooked in Laos.
If you enjoyed lao food and would like to learn how to cook it by yourself, join one of our cooking classes !
- Local Market
- Tranditional Food
- Cooking by yourself in traditional Lao way
- Transportation (Restaurant to Garden)
- Tea or Coffee
- Drinking water
- Lao traditional cocktail or Lao whisky
- Certificate of achievement
- Recipe book.
Comfortable clothes and shoes
Thing You Should Know
- 12 years old and below: 50% discount
- 13 years old and above: Same fare as adult