The trip commences from Jewel Travel Office in the town and will drive for 30 minutes towards the route to Vientiane for 20 km to the trekking point. We will cross the Khan River to Huay Yenh village (the Khmu tribe) to experience the different culture of the Khmu tribe and keep your trek through the land scab and up the hill to Hmong tribe that located on the top of the mountain (Tinhpha village). Then we trek down and along the Huay Fai stream to the Khmu camp,we will have picnic lunch. After lunch, we trek through the Nam Khan Valley and continue to Huay Fai village. The trip will finish at Ban Suan & cross to Long Oh village where our vehicle is waiting to transfer you back to the town or your hotel.
*Approximately: 6/7 hours trekking
- English speaking guide
- Comfortable clothes
- Trekking shoes
Thing You Should Bring
- Swim suit
- Clothes/shoes to get wet
- Mosquito repellent
Thing You Should Know
- This trip is commended and supported by National Tourism Authority of Laos and is located in the Fair Trek Area. During the trip, you can help the local kid for their education such as education material and equipment.
- During the rainy season, the land will be muddy and slippery.
- It is possible for this trip to be organised as a 2 day trip.
- In case of illness or any condition resulting to the cancellation of the trip, please inform us 2 days before the trip.
- Less than 2 days will result in 20% charge.
- Last minute (less than a day): full charge.
- Cancelling the trip without any valid reason or ending the trip earlier at your call will result in no refund.
Term and Condition
In case of an emergency, the participants acknowledge that during the course of such trips, certain risks and dangers exist which included, but not limited to hazards on a moto biking, cycling, trekking, kayaking, camping, elephant riding, and others. It may involve an accident or illness in remote places that are without medical facilities of any kind. The clients had agreed to assume all risks associated with the trip and agree that no liability will be attached to the company or its outfitters of tour group in respected to death, personal injury, illness and possible delays caused by conditions due to natural forces for any unforeseen condition out of the tour company control. There is no liabilities for loss or damage to your own property, valuables or any gears of the participants used during the course of the entire trip. That would be without any company’s responsibility.
- Please be at the hotel lobby at least 10 minutes before the scheduled pick up. As this is a join in tour, please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route
- Additional surcharge will apply if hotel is outside of Luang Prabang city, to be paid directly to the operator. Operator will reconfirm the surcharge amount in advance