Gather plants from our garden to make traditional Lao dye recipes. Get your hands dirty crushing roots, seeds or leaves. Recipes have been passed down from mother to daughter for 100s of years.
- Free tuk tuk pickup
- Materials needed for the workshop
- Clothes which you don't mind getting dirty
- Comfortable shoes
Thing You Should Know
Modification and cancellation fees for classes:
- Less than 15 days prior to the class: 50% of the cost will be charged.
- Less than 7 days prior to the class: 80% of the cost will be charged.
- Less than 3 days prior to the class: 100% of the cost will be charged.