Depart from city center at 8.30am, we will cycle countryside roads for about 20 minutes to Ban Phanom, one of the few Tai Lue villages left in Luang Prabang. Tai Leu who migrated from Sip Song Phanna in south China uses a very special unique method of weaving silk and cotton. You can spend some time observing the locals making their textiles. Then we continue our cycling to a historic site, the grave of a French explorer Henry Mouhot who is known as the discoverer of Angkor Wat.
Cycling 2 and half hours along the dirt roads through the field of pineapples, we meet the local villagers working in their farms and enjoy the scenic view of Luang Prabang countryside. By noon, we arrive at Suan Luang Village where we will take a lunch break.
After lunch break, We kayak on the Nam Khan River about 30 minutes to Tad Sae Waterfall, one of the most natural attractive spots in Luang Prabang. You have one hour for swimming and watching the elephants show in the beautiful cascades waterfall.
We then resume kayaking in the Nam Khan River for 2 hours with the rapid currents. Enjoy the many views from the water, witness typical scenes of rural Laos villages, fishermen, children and everyday lives along the way. Upon arrival at Ban Noon Village in the late afternoon, we will pick you up by car and go back to the city center.
- Drinking water
- English speaking guide
- 5% tax for local development
- Comfortable clothes
- Covered shoes
Thing You Should Bring
- Rain coat for raining season
Thing You Should Know
- 3 hours of cycling and 3 hours of kayaking
- Children require mandatory parental or guardian supervision throughout the program.
- Please be at the hotel lobby at least 10 minutes before the scheduled pick up. As this is a join in tour, please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route
- Additional surcharge will apply if hotel is outside of Luang Prabang city, to be paid directly to the operator. Operator will reconfirm the surcharge amount in advance