You can see formations that resemble an elephant with a number of ancient Buddha statues in the Elephant Cave (Tham Xang). The Water Cave (Tham Nam) gives an opportunity to swim inside and explore it by tube. This is a lot of fun. We will have BBQ and fruits for lunch. After lunch, we will go to the river. For the remaining afternoon, we'll take a kayak down Nam Song river. We'll have the opportunity to stop at one or a number of the riverfront bars to relax or party at one of the bars.
- 2 caves
- English speaking guide
- Clothes which you don't mind getting wet
- Covered shoes
Thing You Should Bring
- Dry bag
- Insect repellent
Thing You Should Know
- Prices vary for different kayaking distance.
- All our tours come with a money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the tour in any way. We listen to our customers’ feedback and always trying to improve our service.
Term and Condition
- We aren’t responsible for your personal belongings.
- All our guides have received guiding and rescue training. You will be in good hands with us! We take care to ensure your safety and well-being. However, we aren’t liable for any cost incurred in cases of accident. You should have your own accident and medical insurance. People with medical problems should notify us before taking any of our tours. At this time, we don’t have a proper system of accident insurance in Laos. Therefore, we ask you to purchase the international travel accident in your country. If you use our partner (based in Thailand) to arrange your travel in Southeast Asia countries, they should be able to purchase accident insurance covering the whole of Southeast Asia.