Our kayaking tour allow you to explore beautiful mountain scenery with caves and waterfalls along your kayaking trip. You will start on the Nam Khan River, a smaller tributary of the Mekong River, downstream to the stunning Tad Sae waterfalls where you can enjoy your lunch and dip for a swim in the green pool under the trees. Tree jumping on the waterfalls can be arranged. After that, you go on with your kayaking adventure down the river through evergreen forests and the remote villages of the Nam Khan area. On the way you can visit the famous of Ban Phanom village which is well known for hand-weaving and handicrafts. This tour will show you the amazing landscape and the local people of the area.
- Tour guide
- Lunch provided
- Entrance fee
- Drinking water
Comfortable clothes and shoes.
Thing You Should Bring
- Swimming attire (if you want to swim in the waterfall)
- Insect repellent
- Dry bag
Thing You Should Know
- Optional: If you are interested in elephant riding or swimming at the waterfalls after lunch, it can be arranged.
- July to November is the best time to visit the waterfall.
- Timing can be changed according to your preferences.
- Please be at the hotel lobby at least 10 minutes before the scheduled pick up. As this is a join in tour, please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route
- Additional surcharge will apply if hotel is outside of Luang Prabang city, to be paid directly to the operator. Operator will reconfirm the surcharge amount in advance