Starting from your hotel, we will drive southwards to Ban Long Or. From there, we will begin walking up a hill for 3 hours to a Khmu village, Ban Hoayfai. Along the route, you can take deep inhales of fresh air in a typical jungle. At the village, you can learn traditional living style and architecture of Khmu. We will enjoy lunch there. After lunch, we will continue trekking by following the same track travelled by the locals to work. This will give you the chance to observe the locals working in their farms and collecting forest products to feed their families. It takes about one hour and 40 minutes on foot to the Tad Sae waterfall where you can spend an hour enjoying swimming and riding of elephant. We will leave the waterfall for Ban Aen by boat before taking a car back to the city.
- English speaking guide
- 5% tax for local development
- Drinking water
- Clothes which you don't mind getting wet
- Trekking shoes
Thing You Should Bring
- Insect repellent
- Rain coat (during rainy season)
Thing You Should Know
- Children require mandatory parental or guardian supervision throughout the program.
- 4 hours trekking, half an hour elephant riding
- Please be at the hotel lobby at least 10 minutes before the scheduled pick up. As this is a join in tour, please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route
- Additional surcharge will apply if hotel is outside of Luang Prabang city, to be paid directly to the operator. Operator will reconfirm the surcharge amount in advance