We will leave our office at around 8:30am and go southwards to Ban Long Or. From there, we will begin walking up a hill for 3 hours to a Khamu village, Ban Houyfai. Along the route, you can take a deep breath of the fresh air in a typical jungle. At the village, you may learn traditional living style and architecture of Khamu and enjoy lunch there. After lunch, we will continue trekking by following the same track travelled by the locals to feed their families. We will take a break at Tad Sae waterfall where you can relax by swimming and watching elephants. Kayaking will start at the foot of the waterfall. On the kayaks, you will enjoy challenging rapid currents. Moreover, you will gain a wonderful experience of seeing villagers utilise the water for their daily living along the river. The kayaking will take about 2 hours to reach our destination at Ban Noon. Our transport will take you back to the city center.
- Drinking water
- English speaking guide
- 5% tax for local development
- Comfortable clothes
- Trekking shoes
Thing You Should Bring
- Rain coat (during rainy season)
Thing You Should Know
- Children require mandatory parental or guardian supervision throughout the program.
- You will kayak 3 hours and trek 3 hours for this trip.
- Please be at the hotel lobby at least 10 minutes before the scheduled pick up. As this is a join in tour, please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route
- Additional surcharge will apply if hotel is outside of Luang Prabang city, to be paid directly to the operator. Operator will reconfirm the surcharge amount in advance