Pick up time at 8:30am, we drive to southeast of Luang Prabang and arrive at our starting point Long Lao Village where Khmu and Hmong people live together. After visiting the hillside village, we enter into jungle forests. Trekking across rice paddies, the orchards, farm land and forest, we will see the beauty scenery of Luang Prabang countryside on the way. As we continue to trekking, we reach the mountainous jungle and find natural springs which are sources of Kuang Si Waterfall. Then we take a rest to enjoy lunch.
After lunch, another half hour trek take us to the crystal clear Kuang Si Waterfall. We explore the three layered Kuang Si waterfall. Walk the trails of the nature reserve, swim in the refreshing turquoise water pools and visit the Bear Rescue Center. In the late afternoon, we visit Kuang Si Butterfly Park to see Laos’ myriad butterflies. From there, we drive back to Luang Prabang and send you back to your accommodation or city center between 5:30-6:00pm.
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fee
- Drinking water
- Coffee & tea
- 5% tax for local development
- Comfortable clothes
- Trekking shoes
Thing You Should Bring
- Insect repellent
Thing You Should Know
- Children require mandatory parental or guardian supervision throughout the program.
- Be in good health and prepared to physically participate in the tour. Be able to comfortably walk on uneven terrain.
- Please be at the hotel lobby at least 10 minutes before the scheduled pick up. As this is a join in tour, please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route
- Additional surcharge will apply if hotel is outside of Luang Prabang city, to be paid directly to the operator. Operator will reconfirm the surcharge amount in advance