Spend the day at our organic eco-farm! You and your family will enjoy a tour through the 1-hectare property, learning about the NamKhan Project from one of our expert guides. From meeting the animals that reside in our stables to discovering our luscious gardens, you’ll do it all on this 5-hour experience.
OUTDOOR PLAYGROUND AREAS
Outdoor activities to satisfy the desire for adventure. At Namkhan Project we offer a multitude of outdoor activities to share with family, friends and adventure in the Laotian countryside. All activities is set up in a traditional environment with a view of the Namkhan River.
Opening hours : from 8:00am to 20:00pm.
- Learn about the NamKhan Project from one of our knowledgeable tour guides
- Wander through our gardens and discover the agricultural practices that take place here
- Meet and interact with the animals that call our farm home
- Sample some of our delicious natural products made with crops from our farm
- Try your hand at bamboo weaving in our workshop and make your own tea filter
- Enjoy a traditional Lao lunch that is included in this experience
- Welcome drink
- Guided tour of the eco-farm
- Tea tasting
- Bamboo weaving
- Outdoor playground areas
- Lao-style bungalows.
Comfortable clothes and shoes
Thing You Should Bring
- Hat / Cap
Thing You Should Know
CHILDREN STAY POLICY
Guests with children are most welcome at the Namkhan Project.
- Children aged from 0-3 years may enjoy activities free of charge
- Children under 12 years old receive a 25% discount on package activities
Please note that we are not responsible for the children. Parents are responsible for their well-being. We do not advise children of 3 or under to try tubing, crossbow shooting, or yoga and meditation activities unless parents are used to practising this kind of activities with them.
The Namkhan Project will not make refunds if children are unable to complete the activity book due to age or ability. Unaccompanied minors must be 16 years of age or older and have written consent from parents or guardians to participate
Term and Condition
All services must be booked at least 24 hours before the departure date with details of guests, activities, time, and the number of participants. Additional packages, activities, or extras taken on-site will be charged at walk-in prices.
Any booking cancellation must be notified in writing. Prior to the scheduled tour date: refund
- 14 days: 100%
- 7-3 days: 50%
- 3 days or no show: no refund