Departing from Pak Ou pier, located in front of the Belle Rive Hotel, you will embark on an amazing cruising experience. Sunset cruise is one of the 'must-do' activities in Luang Prabang. Watch the sunset on Asia's longest river, the Mekong River, surrounded with magnificent mountainous landscape. Followed by that, we will stop in front of the Grand Hotel for dinner and appreciate the traditional Lao dance.
- French & English speaking guide
- Dinner provided
- Drinking water, coffee and tea
- Traditional dance show
Comfortable clothes and shoes.
Thing You Should Know
- Cucumber soup stuffed pork
- River weed & Luangprabang pork sausage
- Traditional Mekong river fish mousse in banana leaf Fried eggplant mixed vegetables in oyster sauce
- Chicken curry
- Fried chicken in herbs (pandan leaf)
- Steam rice and sticky rice
- Assorted fresh sliced seasonal fruits
- Lao coffee and local green tea
- Greeting Dance
- Francipanie Dance
- 3 Groups Ethnie Dance
- Hmong Dance
- Apsara (Nang Keo) Dance
- Children from 8 to 10 years old: Free
- 11 years old and above: 100% of the price.
Term and Condition
- Please arrive at the pier on time. No refund will be given for failure to board the boat due to late arrival.
- Every booking that is cancelled in less than 24 hours before departure is subject to 50% charges.
- No show will result in 100% charge of the price.
- Please be at the hotel lobby at least 10 minutes before the scheduled pick up. As this is a join in tour, please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route
- Additional surcharge will apply if hotel is outside of Luang Prabang city, to be paid directly to the operator. Operator will reconfirm the surcharge amount in advance