Trip commences from Jewel Travel Laos office. Drive to the starting point for around 35 minutes to Annsavan Elephant Camp for elephant riding and get close up with them. Your guide will brief you about the elephant before taking them to trek through the stream and teak tree. We will go to the Khan river take a boat downstream to Tad Sae waterfall. Lunch will be served in a local restaurant or picnic at the waterfall. After you enjoy your lunch, our guide will brief you before you start having an exciting time with the zipline. Challenge yourself and explore the exotic jungle of Laos. An unforgettable experience overseeing the beautiful Tad Sae waterfall. Fly over 20 zipline platforms like a Tarzan. We will have a short trek through the real tropical rainforest & swim in the natural pool until it is time to return back to town.
*Approximately: 1 hour trekking/1 hour elephant/1 hour tarzan
- English speaking guide
- Comfortable clothes
- Covered shoes
Thing You Should Bring
- Swim suit
- Mosquito repellent
Thing You Should Know
- In case of illness or any condition resulting to the cancellation of the trip, please inform us 2 days before the trip.
- Less than 2 days will result in 20% charge.
- Last minute (less than a day): full charge.
- Cancelling the trip without any valid reason or ending the trip earlier at your call will result in no refund.
Term and Condition
In case of an emergency, the participants acknowledge that during the course of such trips, certain risks and dangers exist which included, but not limited to hazards on a moto biking, cycling, trekking, kayaking, camping, elephant riding, and others. It may involve an accident or illness in remote places that are without medical facilities of any kind. The clients had agreed to assume all risks associated with the trip and agree that no liability will be attached to the company or its outfitters of tour group in respected to death, personal injury, illness and possible delays caused by conditions due to natural forces for any unforeseen condition out of the tour company control. There is no liabilities for loss or damage to your own property, valuables or any gears of the participants used during the course of the entire trip. That would be without any company’s responsibility.
- Please be at the hotel lobby at least 10 minutes before the scheduled pick up. As this is a join in tour, please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route
- Additional surcharge will apply if hotel is outside of Luang Prabang city, to be paid directly to the operator. Operator will reconfirm the surcharge amount in advance