Traditional Lao Cooking Class offers a unique culinary experience that allows participants to delve into the rich and vibrant flavors of Lao cuisine. Led by experienced local chefs, this class provides an immersive journey into the traditional cooking techniques and ingredients that define Lao food.
Explore Lao Gastronomy and Luang Prabang's traditional way of life and Lao food culture in our heritage house. Our cooking class is kind of unique and classic class situated in the garden of heritage house, in the heart of Luang Prabang peninsular. We follow the authentic traditional recipes of Phia Sing, the former Royal chef of Luang Prabang. And we use fresh and organic ingredients as much as possible and change according to the season.
Ingredients for the cooking class
Visit of the Historical house & Museum
Welcome Herbal drinks
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
Term and Condition
- Children under 3 years old is free of charge.
- Children Less than 8 years old charge 50%.
- Children above 12 years old charge 100%.
- Cancellation before 24 hours of the booking will be charged 50%.
- Cancellation within 24 hours or on the same day will be charged 100%.
- No-show (Cancellations without prior notice) is always charged 100%.
- If you have questions or encounter problems with the tour, please contact WhatsApp/Tel: +856 20 59 533 720