Discover ancient bamboo weaving techniques with our 2-hour workshop. You’ll learn a practice has been important to Lao for centuries and have the chance to create your own bamboo tea filter.
OUTDOOR PLAYGROUND AREAS
Outdoor activities to satisfy the desire for adventure. At Namkhan Project we offer a multitude of outdoor activities to share with family, friends and adventure in the Laotian countryside. All activities is set up in a traditional environment with a view of the Namkhan River.
Opening hours : from 8:00am to 20:00pm.
- Savour a homemade welcome drink and take a walk through our gardens
- Let one of our local basket weavers give you an overview of traditional practices
- Test out your new skills by making a bamboo tea filter
- Taste organic teas made from products on our eco-farm
- Spend your afternoon enjoying all the NamKhan facilities
- Homemade welcome drink
- Bamboo weaving workshop
- Tea tasting
- Outdoor Playground Areas
Comfortable clothes and shoes
Thing You Should Bring
- Hat / Cap
Thing You Should Know
CHILDREN STAY POLICY
Guests with children are most welcome at the Namkhan Project.
- Children aged from 0-3 years may enjoy activities free of charge
- Children under 12 years old receive a 25% discount on package activities
Please note that we are not responsible for the children. Parents are responsible for their well-being. We do not advise children of 3 or under to try tubing, crossbow shooting, or yoga and meditation activities unless parents are used to practising this kind of activities with them.
The Namkhan Project will not make refunds if children are unable to complete the activity book due to age or ability. Unaccompanied minors must be 16 years of age or older and have written consent from parents or guardians to participate
Term and Condition
All services must be booked at least 24 hours before the departure date with details of guests, activities, time, and the number of participants. Additional packages, activities, or extras taken on-site will be charged at walk-in prices.
Any booking cancellation must be notified in writing. Prior to the scheduled tour date: refund
- 14 days: 100%
- 7-3 days: 50%
- 3 days or no show: no refund