During this one day tour, you'll enjoy the beauty and cultures from this part of Laos - visiting 4 caves and 2 villages and a Lagoon (tubing). Our car will take you to the Hmong village where these former hill tribe people now live. From here, we'll go to the mountain and enjoy the wonderful scenery where your English speaking guide will explain to you the different Laos cultures. After this, you'll explore the Hoi Cave where there is a large ancient statue of Buddha. In the next cave, Loup Cave, you'll experience many of the amazing stalactities and stalagmites. After these caves, you'll trek to the Elephant Cave and adjacent Lao village where you can see the formations that resemble an elephant, along with a number of ancient Buddha statues. After lunch, you'll visit the Water Cave with the opportunity to swim inside and explore it by tube. Upon completion of the tour, you have 3 choices on how to return to Vang Vieng: by car, kayaking or tubing.
This tour can also be conducted as a half-day tour. You will visit 2 caves, 2 villages, the lagoon and tubing inside the cave (200m).
- Flash light
- Lunch (for those who opt for full day)
- English speaking guide
- Clothes which you don't mind getting wet
- Covered shoes
Thing You Should Bring
- Dry bag
- Insect repellent
Thing You Should Know
- Prices vary for different modes of returning to Vang Vieng.
- All our tours come with a money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the tour in any way. We listen to our customers’ feedback and always trying to improve our service.
Term and Condition
- We aren’t responsible for your personal belongings.
- All our guides have received guiding and rescue training. You will be in good hands with us! We take care to ensure your safety and well-being. However, we aren’t liable for any cost incurred in cases of accident. You should have your own accident and medical insurance. People with medical problems should notify us before taking any of our tours. At this time, we don’t have a proper system of accident insurance in Laos. Therefore, we ask you to purchase the international travel accident in your country. If you use our partner (based in Thailand) to arrange your travel in Southeast Asia countries, they should be able to purchase accident insurance covering the whole of Southeast Asia.