Heading to Thailand after visiting the UNESCO city of Northern Laos? Why not take a 2 day cruise to cross the border to Thailand? In this 2 day cruise, you will stop at Pak Beng for an overnight stay and visit a Kamu village.
- Crew service during the cruise.
- Baggage handling during the cruise.
- Admission fees for visiting sites serviced by our English speaking guide.
- Lunch on board as mentioned in the program. Drinking bottled water, coffee and tea during meals.
Comfortable clothes and shoes
Thing You Should Bring
- All your belongings
Thing You Should Know
- Our boats leave Luang Prabang at 7:00am. So please be at the Calao boat pier at 6:45am.
- From October to February, it can get cold during the cruise, do not forget to bring a jacket.
- It is possible to leave luggage and suitcase on the boat and take only small daypack for your overnight in Pakbeng.
- For safety reasons and according to the weather conditions, the program may change without prior notice.
- Free of charge for children under 4 years old.
The following is excluded:
- Visa/immigration and/or overstay fees in Laos or in Thailand.
- Transfer from your hotel in Luang Prabang to the boat pier.
- Accommodation and meals in Pak Beng.
- Personal insurance.
- Beverages, personal expenses, and tips.
- Other expenses not mentioned.
- Between 30 and 20 days prior to departure: 50% of the price
- Between 20 and 10 days prior to departure: 70% of the price
- Less than 10 days prior to departure: 100% of the price
Term and Condition
- For some reasons, the boat may arrive later than usual. The company will not provide any kind of vehicles.
- In case of Force majeure, the company will not be responsible for the providing services exclusive of our terms.
- The insurance company shall be liable to insure for a maximum of 2000 USD/passenger for joining cruise. Coverage excludes: loss of cash, precious metal and stones, valuables or objects of a rare precious nature, belongings to persons.
- Rates are inclusive of local taxes and service charges.
- Interested to book a hotel Please look at a picture below and Contact us at Sales@discoverlaos.today or facebook messenger to find out more!