We will travel to the mountain by L.V car or bicycle to visit the Khmu Village. These people are one of the minority tribes in Laos. Your English speaking guide will explain the tribes, culture and how they differ from other tribes in Laos. Then, we will drive you to a beautiful waterfall. Locals describe the mist from the tall falling waters as flowers rising. Enjoy your time with this very beautiful water fall. You will be able to swim in the clear waters of the fall. Jump in and take a natural shower from the waterfall or relax in the bamboo huts while enjoying the majestic scenery of limestone cliff lush jungle and fresh air. You might see animals living in the jungle. After that, you will have lunch or you can learn how to cook Lao food with the ingredients from the jungle. This waterfall is very different from another waterfall. After that, we return to Vang Vieng.
- English speaking guide
- Transportation (for those who opt for tuk tuk)
- Sports wear/Comfortable clothes
- Trekking shoes/Comfortable shoes
Thing You Should Bring
- Insect repellent
- Drinking water
Thing You Should Know
- Prices vary for different types of transportation: (1) Trekking, (2) Bicycle, (3) Tuk tuk.
- This trip will be a half day tour if you choose to take tuk tuk.
- All our tours come with a money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the tour in any way. We listen to our customers’ feedback and always trying to improve our service.
Term and Condition
- We aren’t responsible for your personal belongings.
- All our guides have received guiding and rescue training. You will be in good hands with us! We take care to ensure your safety and well-being. However, we aren’t liable for any cost incurred in cases of accident. You should have your own accident and medical insurance. People with medical problems should notify us before taking any of our tours. At this time, we don’t have a proper system of accident insurance in Laos. Therefore, we ask you to purchase the international travel accident in your country. If you use our partner (based in Thailand) to arrange your travel in Southeast Asia countries, they should be able to purchase accident insurance covering the whole of Southeast Asia.