The Luang Prabang Golf Club lies six kilometers to the west of the town center along Mekong River. It is surrounded by tropical mountains which are forested. Right from inception through construction and operation, the project has maintained an eco-friendly policy in every possible aspect.
Luang Prabang, just like most other classic venues, takes visitors and players on a memorable journey. No parallel fairways exist, and golfers truly enjoy a sense of expedition while playing out on the front nine, a bit distant from the river. It is picturesque at par 72 and measuring 7,443 yards right from tips.
- Play golf 18 hole at Luang Prabang Golf Club
- The hills and valleys overlooking the Great Mekong River provide a magnificent setting for this truly unique golf course, with a highly strategic and challenging 18-Hole
- There are spectacular views over the picturesque heritage town and the course layout is reminiscent of an established mountain links.
- Green Fees
- Transfer to and from town
Tailored trousers, tailored shorts with golf socks.
Shirt with collar and tucked in.
Golf shorts and skirts of an appropriate length.
Golf shoes with non-metal spikes.
Socks must be worn with all shoes in the clubhouse.
Denim jeans, track suits, football or rugby jumpers, sweat shirts.
Trousers tucked into socks, running shoes and baseball boots.
Cargo trousers and shorts, draw string trousers and shorts, clothing bearing writing and advertising material other than small badges or logos.
Thing You Should Bring
- Golf equipment
Thing You Should Know
Sport day: Monday and Wednesday
Term and Condition
- Golf carts and caddies are compulsory subject to availability. In the event that golf carts are not available, trolley’s will be provided at the cost as per attached rates form.
- No food and drinks to be brought in from the outside.
- Golfers are strictly observe the rules of the golf course and all information and cart signs to be adhered to all the times. Failing to do so could result in the clients being asked to leave the course.
- No golfer, follower, guest, under aged (under 18) child or unauthorized person allowed to drive golf cart.
- Non golfers wishing to accompany golfers are not allowed to enter the green and tee-off area.
- Cancellations to be made 4 days prior to booking date. Failure to do so will result in loss of deposit.
- No shows will result in loss of deposit.