We will travel about 20 minutes north of Vang Vieng. After crossing the Nam Song, we will drive to Tham Nam (the water cave). You can swim in the clear and cool water and tube inside the cave itself. Head lamps will be provided so you can see the beautiful cave as you float through the tunnels.
Now it is time for an 'Introduction to Ziplining' from our experienced guides. We will walk up the long sling bridge and up to the treehouse where the zipline begins. You will see great views of Vang Vieng from up high here. The zipline adventure consists of long and short ziplines, bridges, cliff walk and lastly a 20m abseil down to the Blue Lagoon 4.
At the Blue Lagoon 4, you can swim, jump and zipline into the cool and fresh water. Afterwards, we will serve you a BBQ lunch. We will walk back to the Elephant Cave where we kayak back to Vang Vieng. This tour will end around 4pm.
- Zipline over the green forest of Vang Vieng and the stream underneath
- Experience tubing through Tham Nam cave and marvel at the numerous stalactites inside the cave
- Make a stop at Tham Xang Cave, famous for its highly-revered elephant head made of stalagmite
- Relaxing swim in the cool waters of the Blue Lagoon 4
- Dry Bag
- English speaking guide
- Clothes you don't mind getting wet
- Comfortable shoes
Thing You Should Bring
- Insect repellent
- Dry clothes