We will travel about 20 minutes north of Vang Vieng. After crossing the Nam Song, we will drive to Tham Nam (the Water Cave) where you can enjoy a swim as the sun starts to set.
Now it is time for an 'Introduction to Ziplining' from our experienced guides. We will walk up the long sling bridge and up to the treehouse where the zipline begins. This is the only night time ziplining in Vang Vieng. Afterwards, we will have dinner at the Water Cave. You can choose to stay overnight in the treehouse high in the jungle or sleep in our homestay.
The next day, we start with breakfast, followed by a full day of activities. Tubing in the water cave, the biggest zipline in Vang Vieng includes bridges, a cliff walk and a 20m abseil down to the Blue Lagoon 4 for a BBQ lunch. We will also visit Hoi Cave and Elephant Cave before heading down the Nam Song to kayak back to Vang Vieng with a quick stop at one of the river bars for some refreshments.
- Kayak along the Nam Song River and admire the beautiful karst rock formations
- Zipline over the green forest of Vang Vieng and the stream underneath
- Experience tubing through Tham Nam cave and marvel at the numerous stalactites inside the cave
- Make a stop at Tham Xang Cave, famous for its highly-revered elephant head made of stalagmite
- Relaxing swim in the cool waters of the Blue Lagoon 4
- The entrance to Tham Hoi is guarded by a large Buddha figure; reportedly the cave continues about 3km into the limestone and an underground lake. It’s reached via a signed path from Tham Sang that takes you 1km northwest through rice fields
- 3 meals
- Dry bag
- English speaking guide
Thing You Should Bring
- Clothes for changing
- Head lights
- Insect repellent