The true nature lover’s tour! Get it all with this diverse and action packed tour which takes you riding on elephants, jungle trekking on foot to local villages and a traditional Lao long boat ride. Even your lunch will be an adventure as you will have a picnic in the forest surroundings. You will be delighted (and exhausted) after this adventure!
- Hotel transfer
- Entrance fee
- Comfortable clothes
- Trekking shoes
Thing You Should Bring
- Insect repellent
- Drinking water
- Some snacks such as energy bar
- Swimming attire (if you want to swim in the waterfall)
Thing You Should Know
1. This tour does NOT include elephant bathing.
2. Itineraries are subject to change based on seasonal conditions.
By booking our tour, you are supporting:
- Our Elephants
So that they can earn their own living in close harmony with nature & humans, cared for by professionals and away from abusive work logging work.
- Our Community – especially in the rural areas
We create jobs in many different sectors. For example: elephant care takers and food suppliers, restaurant service, house keepers, maintenance staff, boat drivers, chauffeurs, tour guides, gardeners and farmers. This ensures a varied local economy that includes many different skill sets.
- Our Tourism Industry in Laos
Because we offer unique and attractive activities as well as a very high level of customer satisfaction, especially outside the busy tourism areas; we help to create extended visits to Laos. This benefits many individual service providers throughout Laos and creates a more sustainable tourism industry.
- Our Natural Habitat
By trekking down our “Trail of Falls” trail, you contribute to our nature conservation project (wildlife habitat), which sets an example for the local community. They see that money can be earned and jobs can be created in a sustainable way, without destroying precious natural habitats. This also means that they can keep alive the skills they already have.
Term and Condition
- Cancellation must be done during office hours, 48 hours before the tour start time. A cancellation must be acknowledged by our staff or a 50% cancellation fee will be charged. Cancellation of a booking within 24 hours of the tour start time or no-show will be charged 100% of the tour price.
- For large group bookings of 10 pax or more, cancellations must be done 1 month prior to the tour date or a 100% cancellation fee will be charged.
- Our tours do not include insurance. Elephant Village shall not be held liable for any injury, loss or damage the client suffers during, or in connection with, any Elephant Village tours or activities.
- We pick up and drop off at hotels or guesthouses within Luang Prabang only. We do not pick up or drop off at bus stations or the airport.
- The Tad Sae Waterfall may be dry during dry season. We reserve the right to provide alternative activities in place of the waterfall activity during dry season.
- Elephant Village reserves the right to operate any tour or tour activities in a different order than is published on our website if conditions warrant.
- Elephant Village reserves the right to break larger groups into smaller groups if conditions warrant.
- Please be at the hotel lobby at least 10 minutes before the scheduled pick up. As this is a join in tour, please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route
- Additional surcharge will apply if hotel is outside of Luang Prabang city, to be paid directly to the operator. Operator will reconfirm the surcharge amount in advance