Hello, I am Siththai (Sith), 40 years old. Living in Luang Prabang, I am English speaking guide. I was born in Oudomxay province, northern of Luang Prabang, when I was 13 years old, I had joined the monastery as a novice (young monk) in my hometown, one year later I went to study in the monastery monk’s school in Luang Prabang for 6 years, I finished my secondary, after that I went to study Buddhism in Chiangmai, Thailand for a year. In 1999 I left the temple. It was a Laos visiting tear and got a job in the guest house as receptionist in Luang Prabang city.
My working experience is below here:
- 1999-2000: I have worked at the Keopathoum Guesthouse in Luang Prabang as receptionist.
- 2000-2002: I have worked at the planet online in Luang Prabang Laos, internet service, customer cre, helping and teaching the customers how to use email or send email.
- 2002-2004: I have worked at the Luangsay Mekong river cruise company in Luang Prabang as English speaking tour guide in the boat, cruise up and down on the Mekong river.
- 2004-2005: I have worked at the Mala travel agency service and CARUSO Lao as sale man and customer service.
- 2005-2008: I have worked at SK travel (Destination Asia Laos) Luang Prabang Branch as operation executive, responsible in office administration, manager assistance.
- 2008-2016: about 6 years I was a national English-speaking tour guide full time at Destination Asia Lao company.
- 2015: I became freelancer until now, in my travel and tour experience, I have been to many provinces and important places around the country such as: Vientiane, Pakse, Xiengkhuang, Oudomxay, Luangnamtha, Bokeo. I am specialize in Cultural, Buddhism and I lice soft Adventures. Totally I have been working with tourism for 20 years now.