- Daring - we are a rapidly growing company that is revolutionising travel.
- Fun-Loving - we are in the business of discovering happiness.
- Open-Minded - we are living amidst an abundance of opportunities.
Why Join. At DiscoverLaos Today, we believe Laos is an incredibly beautiful yet criminally underrated travel destination. If you are curious about the region, ready to shatter misconceptions, and eager to step up, we are happy to invite you on board.
Our Interns. Our internship program provides broad exposure to the hospitality and tourism industry in Laos through a full-time immersion on one of our teams (accounts/business development/media/operations/technology).
- Zhen Yun – Working in a relationship-oriented environment, I get help from my colleagues whenever in need. In a small team with big ambitions, I get to work on a wide range of tasks and I believe this will help me to build up my portfolio in the tourism and hospitality industry. Not forgetting to have some fun, I also get to travel around and visit some places in Laos
- Xavier - Interning at DiscoverLaos was a uniquely fruitful experience that I’m grateful for. For one, as it was a lean team, I worked intimately with both the Program Director and the Creative Director. For another, I was empowered to create content for our media campaign directly. Though a daunting task, the team was very willing to answer any of my questions and supplement my research with their extensive local knowledge. That I have had a meaningful internship experience, both for myself and hopefully for DiscoverLaos, is testament to the collegial and competent team we have.
Benefits & Opportunities. Can include medical coverage, paid leave policy, education/career development trainings, and work environment.
1. Social Media Executive
- Manages all social media channels, team members, campaigns to engage customers and customer satisfaction
- Contenting Creation fro brand awareness and engagement
- Assist with Social Media Performance Report
- Planning of Marketing Strategies to Help Drive Traffic and Engagement
- A Bachelor's Degree in the relavent industry
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to speak and understand English fluently
2. Project Manager
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, or a related field
- 2-3 years of project management and related experience
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline