Discover the lao cuisine through several traditional dishes. Not only can you learn techniques and recipes but you can visit our gardens and pick some of your ingredients.The course is minimum 5 dishes depending on the season. A booklet with all recipes is provided.
- 8.30 Pick-up from the hotel.
- 9.00 Arrival at Nahm Dong park. Welcome drink
- 9.15 Visit of the gardens in the park. An extensive explanation about plants and their uses is provided by the guide. You can pick vegetables and herbs you will use for cooking*.
- 9.45 Beginning of the cooking class. The class includes 5 dishes that can vary upon the season*.
- 12.30 Lunch with all the dishes cooked.
- 13.30 Transfer back to the hotel.
*As we develop and promote a self sustainable and organic farming, some ingredients can be unavailable part of the year hence our program can vary to guarantee the best quality.
**Upon request the transfer back to town can be made at 5pm.
- Upon request, the transfer back to the hotel can be made at 5pm if guest wish to spend a longer time on site.
Pick up from town
English or French speaking guide
Visit and harvest in the gardens
All ingredients and materials
A booklet with all recipes
Transfer back to town
Comfortable clothes and shoes
Thing You Should Bring
Thing You Should Know
- If pick up is included, please be at the hotel lobby at least 10 minutes before the scheduled pick up. Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route.
Term and Condition
- Less than 7 days prior to the date 20% of the cost will be charged
- Less than 3 days prior to the date 50% of the cost will be charged
- “No show” is charged 100%
- Less than 8 years old = 50% charge
- Less than 3 years old is FREE, if both parents do the activity
If you have questions or encounter problems with the tour, please contact WhatsApp/Tel: +856 20 59 533 720