* The number 1 sunset cruise in Luang Prabang on Trip Advisor in 2019, don't miss it ! *
A new boat with lounge and relax terraces, sofas and massage armchairs, bar and tapas food service. All you have to do is to enjoy the beauty of the Mekong and relax as our boat takes you along stunning sunset sceneries in the Luang Prabang area. Our sunset point is out of the town riverbanks, and we are the only boat sailing there. That means the sunset is for you, and just for you. The Khopfa boat is specially designed to give you 360° views of the sceneries from its terraces, so that you can enjoy every minute of your Sunset Cruise. While on board, we will serve you a refreshing welcome drink and snacks so that you start the Sunset Cruise serenely. The boat sails for 2 hours, and the Sunset Cruise starts between 4.15pm and 5.30pm depending on the season and the sunset time. For now, the departure is at 5pm, please plan to arrive at the boat’s pier 20 minutes before the departure time.
Refreshing welcome drink and snacks.
Comfortable clothes and shoes.
Thing You Should Know
- 0-5 years old: Free
- 6-12 years old: 50% discount
- 13 years old and above: Same fare as adult
Term and Condition
- 2 days or more prior to arrival: No charge
- 0-1 days prior to arrival (including no show): 50%
The following are considered major changes prior to departure:
- Change of departure date or destination
- Change of either confirmed departure time or confirmed arrival time by more than 4 hours
- The applicable boat or a suitable alternative boat not being available
- Cancellation of the entire booking
If a major change has to be made prior to the departure, we will make every reasonable effort to inform you. If this happens, guests may:
- Accept any changes we offer
- Choose to undertake the same trip on an alternative date
- Cancel the booking and receive a full refund
Our offer of any of the above shall constitute your sole remedy against us in respect of a major change before departure.
Embarkation: We will not delay departures or otherwise make provision for late boarding. If guests miss the boat, the booking will be treated as cancelled without notice and cancellation charges will apply.
Disabilities and Medical Conditions: If guests have any medical condition or disability which may affect their trip, please provide us with full details before we confirm the booking so that we can try to advise you as to the suitability of the chosen arrangements. Acting reasonably, if we are unable to appropriately accommodate the needs of the guests concerned, we will not confirm the booking or if you did not give us full details at the time of booking, we will cancel it and impose applicable cancellation charges when we become aware of these details.