Learn about the various bear species and the sanctuary’s rescue efforts. Trek up to the top of the waterfall for some great photo opportunities or dip into one of the many cooling pools as you go downstream. on the way back to the town we stop at Laos Buffalo Dairy for get a Buffalo Milk Ice Cream.
- See the most famous waterfall in Laos, and swim in the stunning turquoise pools below.
- Explore the jungles of Luang Prabang to discover a remote mountain spring, the source of the Kuang Si falls and its turquoise waters.
- Delicious homemade ice cream at Laos Buffalo Dairy.
- 1 Scoop of Buffalo Milk Ice Cream
- Comfortable Clothes
- Cover shoes
Thing You Should Bring
- Swim clothes if you want to swim at Kwuangsi waterfall