Located in the historic heart of the city of Luang Prabang , midway between the Mekong and Nam Khan Rivers, the Sanctuary Luang Prabang Hotel is a haven of tranquility on the edge of the peninsula, close to the night market with streets, temples and restaurants typical of Laos.
The Sanctuary Luang Prabang is built around three listed buildings. Its charm, its traditional architecture and exotic garden make it an ideal holiday resort, calm and serene, yet close to everything. Luang Prabang is the historic capital of Laos, the mecca of Buddhism, and is a UNESCO world heritage site. Most of its architectural treasures are within walking distance of the hotel. Sanctuary Luang Prabang Hotel, a garden in the heart of the city.
The Sanctuary Luang Prabang Hotel has 30 elegantly furnished rooms. They are conveniently arranged in order to offer an exclusive view on the lotus pond. Each terrace faces the garden and offers privacy and comfort in a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere. As for the history bonus, the main building now protected by the UNESCO was the former house of the King’s brother and the gardens the royal stables.
The 22 Superior Rooms: 24 square meters
• The 20 Superior Rooms with a pond view: Located on 2 levels owning their own private terrace, all the rooms share similarities when it comes to the wooden style and materials and the large terrace openings allowing plenty of natural light inside. The rooms boast an incomparable view on the garden hence making your stay unique and unforgettable.
• The 2 Superior UNESCO Rooms: Experience the essence of the World Heritage City by staying in Luang Prabang’s former chinese dispensary protected by the UNESCO
Tip: These two rooms are interconnecting by a private lounge area.
The 6 Deluxe Rooms: 32 square meters+ 8 square meter balcony
Located in 2 buildings on 2 levels that offer refined and charming rooms. The elegant features added to the view on the lotus pond lake will definitely be the final touch to an enchanting stay.
• The 5 Deluxes rooms with a balcony: The lotus pond as a view will certainly help you soak up all the tranquility and greenness that is vital to start a busy day.
• The UNESCO Deluxe room: Experience the essence of the World Heritage City by staying in Luang Prabang’s former chinese dispensary protected by the UNESCO.
The 2 Suites: 36 square meters+ private garden or balcony
• The suite with a private garden: The lotus pond on the one side, to a tranquil shady and private garden on the other, your stay will be filled with greenness and you will soak up all the tropical benefit.
• The suite with a private balcony: Experience the essence of the World Heritage City by staying in Luang Prabang’s former chinese dispensary protected by the UNESCO