2 Days Deep Forest Trekking + Villages + Waterfall
2 Days Deep Forest Trekking + Villages + Waterfall
Watch and share our video


2 Days Deep Forest Trekking + Villages + Waterfall



2 Days

Start Price






Physical Level


Pick Up


Start Point

Nong Khiaw Adventure Office

Pick Up/Start Time

08:15 AM

Drop Off


End Point

Nong Khiaw Adventure Office

Drop Off/End Time

17:00 PM


Nong Khiaw

Things To Do

Adventuring in Nong Khiaw , 100 Waterfalls Trek


Day Tour Type Type


Booking Date


Booking Code (join)





Lao Resident


Total Price

Day 1


Nong Khiaw – Naluan

Your adventure begins with a thrilling tuk-tuk ride to Ban Ving Kham village, setting the tone for an exciting day ahead. From there, you'll embark on a trek through a picturesque landscape adorned with teak trees and rice fields. As you venture deeper into the jungle, prepare to be amazed by the sight of a magnificent giant tree and a breathtaking viewpoint that offers panoramic vistas.

During your journey, you'll have the opportunity to meet local families and immerse yourself in their way of life. Enjoy a delicious lunch on the other side of the mountain, savoring the flavors of authentic Lao cuisine. Afterward, you'll follow the footsteps of the local people along an old hunting trail, leading you into the heart of a dense forest. This hidden gem will captivate you with its untouched beauty and tranquil ambiance.

As the day draws to a close, you'll arrive at Naluang village, a charming community where the Khmu tribe comprises 70% of the population and the Hmong tribe makes up the remaining 30%. Here, you'll experience the warmth of Lao hospitality as you settle into a homestay-style accommodation. Engage with the local children, partake in traditional activities, and indulge in the flavors of Lao cuisine. This is the perfect opportunity to share your own experiences and learn from the locals, fostering cultural exchange and understanding.

Day 2


Naluang – Phayong – Sob Kong

After a hearty breakfast, you'll set off on a scenic walk to Phayong village, home to 55 families of the Hmong tribe. Your knowledgeable guide will enlighten you about the contrasting lives and beliefs of the Hmong and Khmu people, providing valuable insights into their unique cultures.

After a well-deserved break, you'll continue your journey, trekking for two hours until you reach the Nam Ou River. Here, a thrilling change of pace awaits as you switch to a kayak, activating your arm muscles for an exhilarating paddle. As you navigate the river, you'll be treated to a mesmerizing display of river life. Keep your eyes peeled for water buffalos, pigs, chickens, and local children swimming, while men skillfully cast their fishing nets.

Feel free to take a refreshing swim or continue paddling until you reach your final destination, Nong Khiaw. The trip concludes around 4-5 pm, leaving you with unforgettable memories of an enriching adventure that immersed you in the natural wonders and cultural tapestry of Laos.