Bamboo basketry is still widely used by locals in daily life. It is both decorative and useful. It is food, a primary construction material, and also used for making a wide variety of tools and objects. There is 55 species of bamboo in Lao, and 11 of them grow naturally in Nahm Dong. Bamboo grows in many different climates, from jungles to high mountainsides. It is environmentally friendly, and self-sustaining.
Bamboo basketry is still widely used by locals in daily life and we also use it every day at the park. This worshop offer you to learn everything about bamboo. Our master produces a wide variety of objects at the park so you can get inspiration in what you see and create your own.... a basket, placemat, or choose at the park anything that you may like to do!
Pick up from town
Activity with english speaking guide
Transfer back to town
Comfortable clothes and shoes
Thing You Should Bring
Thing You Should Know
- Please be at the hotel lobby at least 10 minutes before the scheduled pick up. Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick-up route, as the driver must also pick up other passengers
Term and Condition
- Less than 8 years old = 50% charge
- Less than 3 years old is FREE, if both parents do the activity
- Less than 7 days prior to the date 20% of the cost will be charged
- Less than 3 days prior to the date 50% of the cost will be charged
- “No show” is charged 100%
If you have questions or encounter problems with the tour, please contact WhatsApp/Tel: +856 20 59 533 720