- Arrive via our comfortable air-conditioned minibus at the tropical Garden of Chateau Orientale Resort to choose and get a briefing on your selected E-Mountain bike.
- Drive a beautiful off-road loop with several rivers crossing and a visit to the Tad Kuang Son waterfall.
- Enjoy lunch in the colonial style decorated Chateau Orientale Restaurant.
- Leave for a second stunning loop with your E-bike.
- Visit a traditional Khmu Village and get introduction to the rice planting activities.
- Visit an unknown huge cave in secret rock formations.
- Check out the spring pool of the source of the Tad Sae stream.
- Arrive and relax at the Tad Sae waterfall.
- Take a scenic motor boat drive downstream the most beautiful part of the Nam Khan River to Chateau Orientale Resort.
- Our air-conditioned minibus will bring you back to town or hotel/GH.
- Round trip transfer in aircon minibus
- Coffee/Tea/Drinking Water
- English speaking tour guide
- Briefing lessons of E-Mountain biking
- Approx 5 to 6 hrs in total (only off-road e-mountain biking)
- Lunch in Château Orientale Restaurant
- Visit Tham Pha Bong Cave & Tad Sae Spring pool
- Tad Sae or Tad Kuang Son waterfall entrance fee
- Sports wear
- Covered shoes
Thing You Should Bring
- Insect repellent
Thing You Should Know
- The Expedition Tours are guided by English speaking local guides. If required, other language speaking guides can be provided with a surcharge. Due to seasonal conditions, or unforeseeable reasons, changes in the programs may be necessary.
- The Tad Sae Waterfall is dried up between February to July every year.
1st Loop: E-Bike Fitness, Difficulty & Adventure barometer
- Trail Condition: Single path, rice fields (in raining season muddy)
- Pushing Times: At least 5 times (mostly rocks, barriers - not long distances)
- River/ Stream Crossings: Several, two times by boat
2nd Loop E-Bike Fitness, Difficulty & Adventure Barometer
- Trail condition: 90% Single path, rice fields (in raining season muddy)
- Pushing Times: Depend to physical/skill condition (at least 4 times, in total at least 1000m!)
- River/ Stream Crossings: Several, one time by boat
- Between 25 to 20 days prior to the start date: 50% of the price
- Between 14 to 7 days prior to the start date: 75% of the price
- Less than 7 days prior to the start date: 90% of the price
- No show/cancellation on tour date: 100% of the price