We will head to the Elephant Cave on the banks of the Nam Song River. After that, we will have a short trek through rice fields to Tham Nam (Water Cave) where you can tube inside up to 500m. We will also visit the Tham Hoi Cave and Loup Cave. Lastly, we will head to Blue Lagoon 4 where you can swim, jump in the water and zipline across.
- Make a stop at Tham Xang Cave, famous for its highly-revered elephant head made of stalagmite
- Relaxing swim in the cool waters of the Blue Lagoon 4
- The entrance to Tham Hoi is guarded by a large Buddha figure; reportedly the cave continues about 3km into the limestone and an underground lake. It’s reached via a signed path from Tham Sang that takes you 1km northwest through rice fields
- Tham Loup is a large and delightfully untouched cavern with some impressive stalactites.
- Experience tubing through Tham Nam cave and marvel at the numerous stalactites inside the cave
- English speaking guide
- Comfortable clothes
- Covered shoes
Thing You Should Bring
- Swimming attire (if you want to swim in Blue Lagoon)
- Dry bag
- Insect repellent